2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 201.21
Hodgkin's sarcoma, lymph nodes of head, face, and neck
- Short description: Hodgkins sarcoma head.
- ICD-9-CM 201.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 201.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 201.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 201.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C81.71 Other classical Hodgkin lymphoma, lymph nodes of head, face, and neck