2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.8
Other named variants of lymphosarcoma and reticulosarcoma
- malignant (clonal) proliferation of B- or T- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites; general term for various neoplastic diseases of the lymphoid tissue.
- (lim-FO-ma) Cancer that arises in cells of the lymphatic system.
- A malignant (clonal) proliferation of B- lymphocytes or T- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites. This category includes Non-Hodgkin lymphomas and Hodgkin lymphomas.
- An antiquated term referring to non-Hodgkin lymphomas with a mixed cellular composition. This term applies to both B- and T- cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 200.8 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 200.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 200.8: 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 200.8: