2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 195.3
Malignant neoplasm of pelvis
- Short description: Malign neopl pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 195.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 195.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 195.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 195.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C76.3 Malignant neoplasm of pelvis
- Adenocarcinoma, pelvis
- Cancer of the pelvis
- Cancer of the pelvis, adenocarcinoma
- Pelvic cancer
- Primary adenocarcinoma of pelvis
- Primary malignant neoplasm of pelvis
- Inguinal region NOS
- Presacral region
- Sacrococcygeal region
- Sites overlapping systems within pelvis, as:
- rectovaginal (septum)
- rectovesical (septum)