2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.82
Squamous cell carcinoma of other specified sites of skin
- Short description: Sqm cell ca skn site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 173.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.82: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C44.82 Squamous cell carcinoma of overlapping sites of skin