2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.80
Unspecified malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of skin
- Short description: Mal neo skn site NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.80: 2013 2014 2015.
- Cancer of perianal skin
- Cancer, skin of forehead
- Primary malignant neoplasm of perianal skin
- Primary malignant neoplasm of skin of forehead
- Skin cancer, forehead
- Skin cancer, perianal skin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C44.80 Unspecified malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of skin