2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.61
Basal cell carcinoma of skin of upper limb, including shoulder
- Short description: Basal cell ca skn up lmb.
- ICD-9-CM 173.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.61: 2013 2014 2015.
- Basal cell carcinoma of hand
- Basal cell carcinoma of upper extremity
- Basal cell carcinoma, arm
- Basal cell carcinoma, hand
- Basal cell skin of arm
- Carcinoma on hand, basal cell
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C44.611 Basal cell carcinoma of skin of unspecified upper limb, including shoulder