2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.50
Unspecified malignant neoplasm of skin of trunk, except scrotum
- Short description: Malig neo skin trunk NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.500 Unspecified malignant neoplasm of anal skin
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.501 Unspecified malignant neoplasm of skin of breast
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.509 Unspecified malignant neoplasm of skin of other part of trunk
- Cancer of the skin, trunk
- Cancer, skin of breast
- Primary malignant neoplasm of skin of breast
- Primary malignant neoplasm of skin of trunk
- Skin cancer, breast
- Skin cancer, trunk