2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.22
Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of ear and external auditory canal
- Short description: Squam cell ca skin ear.
- ICD-9-CM 173.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.22: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.221 Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of unspecified ear and external auricular canal
- Cancer of the ext auditory canal, squamous cell
- Cancer of the pinna of ear, squamous cell
- Cancer of the skin of ear, squamous cell
- Squamous cell carcinoma of auricle of ear
- Squamous cell carcinoma of external auditory canal
- Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of ear
- Squamous cell carcinoma, auricle
- Squamous cell carcinoma, ear
- Squamous cell carcinoma, external auditory canal