2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.10
Unspecified malignant neoplasm of eyelid, including canthus
- Short description: Mal neo eyelid/canth NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.10: 2013 2014 2015.
- Cancer, skin of left eyelid
- Cancer, skin of right eyelid
- Primary malignant neoplasm skin of left eyelid
- Primary malignant neoplasm skin of right eyelid
- Skin cancer, L eyelid
- Skin cancer, R eyelid
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C44.101 Unspecified malignant neoplasm of skin of unspecified eyelid, including canthus