2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 146.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of oropharynx
- Short description: Mal neo oropharynx NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 146.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 146.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 146.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 146.8: 2013 2014.
- Cancer of the branchial cleft
- Cancer of the tonsil, overlapping sites
- Malignant tumor of branchial cleft
- Oropharyngeal cancer, brachial cleft
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of oropharynx
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of tonsil
- Primary malignant neoplasm of branchial cleft
- Tonsil cancer, overlapping sites
- Branchial cleft
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of oropharynx whose point of origin cannot be determined
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C10.4 Malignant neoplasm of branchial cleft
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C10.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of oropharynx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 146.8
- Carcinoma (M8010/3) - see also Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- branchial or branchiogenic 146.8