2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 146.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of oropharynx
- Short description: Mal neo oropharynx NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 146.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 146.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 146.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 146.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C10.4 Malignant neoplasm of branchial cleft
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C10.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of oropharynx
- Cancer of the branchial cleft
- Cancer of the tonsil, overlapping sites
- Malignant tumor of branchial cleft
- Oropharyngeal cancer, brachial cleft
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of oropharynx
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of tonsil
- Primary malignant neoplasm of branchial cleft
- Tonsil cancer, overlapping sites
- Branchial cleft
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of oropharynx whose point of origin cannot be determined
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 146.8
- Carcinoma (M8010/3) - see also Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- branchial or branchiogenic 146.8