2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 115.99
Histoplasmosis, unspecified, other
- Short description: Histoplasmosis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 115.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 115.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 115.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 115.99: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B39.9 Histoplasmosis, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 115.99