2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 115.05
Infection by Histoplasma capsulatum, pneumonia
- Short description: Histoplasm caps pneumon.
- ICD-9-CM 115.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 115.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 115.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 115.05: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B39.2 Pulmonary histoplasmosis capsulati, unspecified
- Acute pulmonary Histoplasma capsulatum
- Acute pulmonary histoplasmosis
- Chronic pulmonary Histoplasma capsulatum
- Chronic pulmonary histoplasmosis
- Histoplasmosis capsulatum pneumonia
- Pneumonia due to Histoplasma capsulatum