2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 102.4
Gummata and ulcers due to yaws
- Short description: Gummata and ulcers, yaws.
- ICD-9-CM 102.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 102.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 102.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 102.4: 2013 2014.
- Gummata and ulcers of yaws
- Yaws gummata and ulcers
- Nodular late yaws (ulcerated)
- Gummatous frambeside
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A66.4 Gummata and ulcers of yaws