2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 100.89
Other specified leptospiral infections
- Short description: Leptospiral infect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 100.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 100.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 100.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 100.89: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A27.89 Other forms of leptospirosis
- Infection by Leptospira: