2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.89
Gonococcal infection of other specified sites
- Short description: Gonococcal inf site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 098.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 098.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 098.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.89: 2013 2014.
- Gonococcal brain abscess
- Gonococcal infection of musculoskeletal system
- Gonococcal pneumonia
- Gonorrhea, brain abscess
- Gonorrhea, musculoskeletal system
- Gonorrhea, pneumonia
- Sepsis with gonococcal septicemia
- Sepsis without acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus
- Sepsis wo acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Septic shock w acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Septic shock with acute organ dysfunction
- Septic shock with acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus
- Severe sepsis w acute organ dysfunction, w Gonococcal septicemia
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction due to gonococcus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A54.86 Gonococcal sepsis
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A54.89 Other gonococcal infections