2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.35
Gonococcal cervicitis, chronic
- Short description: Gc cervicitis, chronic.
- ICD-9-CM 098.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 098.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.35: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.03 Gonococcal cervicitis, unspecified
- Any condition classifiable to 098.15, specified as chronic
- Gonorrhea of cervix, chronic