2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 094.3
- Short description: Asymptomat neurosyphilis.
- ICD-9-CM 094.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 094.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 094.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 094.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A52.2 Asymptomatic neurosyphilis
- Neurosyphilis, asymptomatic
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 094.3
- Neurosyphilis (arrested) (early) (inactive) (late) (latent) (recurrent) 094.9
- asymptomatic 094.3
- serological 094.3