2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 090.1
Early congenital syphilis, latent
- Short description: Early congen syph latent.
- ICD-9-CM 090.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 090.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 090.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 090.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A50.1 Early congenital syphilis, latent
- Early congenital syphilis - latent
- Congenital syphilis without clinical manifestations, with positive serological reaction and negative spinal fluid test, less than two years after birth