2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 085.1
Cutaneous leishmaniasis, urban
- Short description: Cutan leishmanias urban.
- ICD-9-CM 085.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 085.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 085.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 085.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Aleppo boil
- Baghdad boil
- Delhi boil
- Infection by Leishmania tropica (minor)
- Leishmaniasis, cutaneous:
- dry form
- Oriental sore