2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.83
- ICD-9-CM 079.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 079.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.83: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B34.3 Parvovirus infection, unspecified
- Aplasic anemia due to parvovirus
- Aplastic anemia due to parvovirus
- Parvovirus infection
- erythema infectiosum [fifth disease] (057.0)
- Human parvovirus
- Parvovirus NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 079.83
- Human parvovirus 079.83
- Parvovirus 079.83
- B19 079.83
- human 079.83