2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 072.79
Other mumps with other specified complications
- Short description: Mumps complication NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 072.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 072.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 072.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 072.79: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B26.82 Mumps myocarditis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B26.83 Mumps nephritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B26.85 Mumps arthritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B26.89 Other mumps complications
- Mumps arthritis
- Mumps myocarditis
- Mumps nephritis