2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 070.3
Viral hepatitis b without mention of hepatic coma
- hepatitis caused by hepatitis B virus; one method of transmission is by transfusion of contaminated blood or blood products.
- A viral infection caused by the hepatitis B virus.
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 070.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 070.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 070.3: 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 070.3: