2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 063.2
Central european encephalitis
- Short description: Cent Europe encephalitis.
- ICD-9-CM 063.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 063.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 063.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 063.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A84.1 Central European tick-borne encephalitis
- Central European encephalitis (disorder)
- Central european tick-borne encephalitis
- Encephalitis due to European subtype of tick-borne encephalitis virus