2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.9
Herpes simplex without mention of complication
- Short description: Herpes simplex NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 054.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 054.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B00.9 Herpesviral infection, unspecified
- Cutaneous herpes simplex infection
- Disseminated herpes simplex
- Herpes labialis
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes simplex buttock
- Herpes simplex infection of skin
- Herpes simplex infection, skin
- Herpes simplex labialis
- Herpes simplex of buttock
- Herpes simplex type 1 infection
- Herpes simplex, disseminated
- Herpes simplex, nongenital, primary
- Herpes simplex, nongenital, recurrent
- Herpes simplex, primary
- Herpes simplex, recurrent
- Nongenital herpes simplex
- Nongenital recurrent herpes simplex
- Primary herpes simplex
- Recurrent herpes simplex
- Recurrent herpes simplex buttock
- Recurrent herpes simplex labialis
- Recurrent herpes simplex of buttock