2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 051.02
Vaccinia not from vaccination
- Short description: Vaccinia n/f vaccination.
- ICD-9-CM 051.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 051.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 051.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 051.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.011 Vaccinia not from vaccine
- Vaccinia infection, not from vaccination
- vaccinia (generalized) (from vaccination) (999.0)