2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.81
Other specified bacterial infections in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site, mycoplasma
- Short description: Mycoplasma.
- ICD-9-CM 041.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 041.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 041.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.81: 2013 2014.
- Acute bronchitis due to mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Acute mycoplasmal bronchitis
- Erythema multiforme due to mycoplasma infection
- Genital mycoplasma infection
- Infection due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Mycoplasma balanitis
- Mycoplasma infection
- Mycoplasma mastitis
- Mycoplasma meleagridis infection
- Mycoplasma related disease
- Mycoplasmal pelvic inflammatory disease
- Mycoplasmal pyelonephritis
- Mycoplasmal tracheobronchitis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease due to Mycoplasma hominis
- Eaton's agent
- Pleuropneumonia-like organisms [PPLO]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A49.3 Mycoplasma infection, unspecified site
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B96.0 Mycoplasma pneumoniae [M. pneumoniae] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere