2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.00
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site, streptococcus, unspecified
- Short description: Streptococcus unspecf.
- ICD-9-CM 041.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 041.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 041.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.00: 2013 2014.
- Acute bronchitis due to streptococcus
- Acute streptococcal bronchitis
- Acute streptococcal pericarditis
- Erythema nodosum due to streptococcal infection
- Infection due to Streptococcus suis
- Neonatal streptococcal infection
- Perianal streptococcal infection of newborn
- Post-streptococcal reactive arthritis
- Septic myocarditis - streptococcal
- Strep infection
- Streptococcal arthritis
- Streptococcal cellulitis
- Streptococcal cellulitis of external ear
- Streptococcal cervicitis
- Streptococcal impetigo
- Streptococcal infection
- Streptococcal infectious disease
- Streptococcal intertrigo
- Streptococcal mastitis
- Streptococcal omphalitis of newborn
- Streptococcal pleurisy
- Streptococcal skin disorder
- Streptococcal toxic shock syndrome
- Streptococcal vulvovaginitis
- Streptococcus infection of the central nervous system
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B95.5 Unspecified streptococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere