2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 030.2
Indeterminate leprosy [group I]
- Short description: Indeterminate leprosy.
- ICD-9-CM 030.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 030.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 030.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 030.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A30.0 Indeterminate leprosy
- Indeterminate Hansen's disease (leprosy)
- Indeterminate leprosy
- Indeterminate [uncharacteristic] leprosy (macular) (neuritic)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 030.2
- Leprosy 030.9
- indeterminate (group I) (macular) (neuritic) (uncharacteristic) 030.2
- macular (early) (neuritic) (simple) 030.2