2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 030.0
Lepromatous leprosy [type L]
- Short description: Lepromatous leprosy.
- ICD-9-CM 030.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 030.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 030.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 030.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A30.5 Lepromatous leprosy
- Lepromatous Hansen's disease (leprosy)
- Lepromatous leprosy
- Lepromatous leprosy (macular) (diffuse) (infiltrated) (nodular) (neuritic)