2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 025
- ICD-9-CM 025 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 025 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 025.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 025: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A24.3 Other melioidosis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A24.9 Melioidosis, unspecified
- Acute and fulminating melioidosis
- Subacute and chronic melioidosis
- Infection by:
- Malleomyces pseudomallei
- Pseudomonas pseudomallei
- Whitmore's bacillus