2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 017.90
Tuberculosis of other specified organs, unspecified
- Short description: TB of organ NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 017.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 017.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 017.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 017.90: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.84 Tuberculosis of heart
- Acute myocarditis - tuberculous
- Acute tuberculous pericarditis
- Oral tuberculosis
- TB neuritis
- TB of heart
- Tuberculosis (TB) neuritis
- Tuberculosis (TB) of heart
- Tuberculosis of breast
- Tuberculosis of endocardium
- Tuberculosis of heart
- Tuberculosis of liver
- Tuberculosis of myocardium
- Tuberculosis of pericardium
- Tuberculosis of stomach
- Tuberculous neuritis