2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.44
Intestinal infection due to yersinia enterocolitica
- Short description: Int inf yrsnia entrcltca.
- ICD-9-CM 008.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 008.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.44: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A04.6 Enteritis due to Yersinia enterocolitica
- Infection by Yersinia enterocolitica
- Yersinia Enterocolitica enteritis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 008.44
- Enteritis (acute) (catarrhal) (choleraic) (chronic) (congestive) (diarrheal) (exudative) (follicular) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (lienteric) (noninfectious) (perforative) (phlegmonous) (presumed noninfectious) (pseudomembranous) 558.9
- due to
- Yersinia enterocolitica 008.44