2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 004.2
- ICD-9-CM 004.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 004.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 004.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 004.2: 2013 2014 2015.
- Infection due to Group C Shigella
- Shigellosis due to Shigella boydii
- Infection by group C Shigella
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A03.2 Shigellosis due to Shigella boydii