2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V90.39
Other retained organic fragments
- Short description: Retain organic frag NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V90.39 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V90.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V90.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V90.39: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Retained foreign body of organic fragments
- Retained foreign body, organic fragments
- Retained organic fragment foreign body
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z18.39 Other retained organic fragments
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V90.39
- Foreign body
- retained (old) (nonmagnetic) (in) V90.9