2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V85.54
Body mass index, pediatric, greater than or equal to 95th percentile for age
- Short description: BMI,pediatric >= 95%.
- ICD-9-CM V85.54 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V85.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V85.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V85.54: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z68.54 Body mass index (BMI) pediatric, greater than or equal to 95th percentile for age