2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.44
Screening for malignant neoplasms of the prostate
- Short description: Scrn malig neop-prostate.
- ICD-9-CM V76.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V76.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V76.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.44: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Screening exam for prostate cancer
- Screening examination for prostate cancer done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z12.5 Encounter for screening for malignant neoplasm of prostate
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V76.44
- Screening (for) V82.9
- malignant neoplasm (of) V76.9