2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V71.01
Observation of adult antisocial behavior
- Short description: Obsv-adult antisoc behav.
- ICD-9-CM V71.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V71.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V71.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V71.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z03.89 Encounter for observation for other suspected diseases and conditions ruled out
- Adult antisocial behavior
- Adult antisocial behaviour
- GAF 91-100, no symptoms, adult
- Global assessment of functioning 81-90, no symptoms
- Dyssocial behavior or gang activity in adult without manifest psychiatric disorder