2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V58.75
Aftercare following surgery of the teeth oral cavity and digestive system not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Aft oral cav/dig sys NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V58.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V58.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V58.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V58.75: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z48.814 Encounter for surgical aftercare following surgery on the teeth or oral cavity
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z48.815 Encounter for surgical aftercare following surgery on the digestive system
- Conditions classifiable to 520-579