2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.76
Above knee amputation status
- Short description: Status amput above knee.
- ICD-9-CM V49.76 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V49.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V49.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.76: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- History of amputation of both legs above the knee
- History of amputation of left leg above the knee
- History of amputation of left leg through femur
- History of amputation of right leg above the knee
- History of amputation of right leg through femur
- History of bilateral above knee amputation
- History of bilateral through-the-knee amputations
- History of of bilateral through knee amputation
- Hx of bilat above knee amputation
- Hx of bilat through knee amputation
- Hx of left above knee amputation
- Hx of right above knee amputation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z89.619 Acquired absence of unspecified leg above knee