2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.2
Postsurgical presence of cerebrospinal fluid drainage device
- Short description: Ventricular shunt status.
- ICD-9-CM V45.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V45.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.2 Presence of cerebrospinal fluid drainage device
- History of revision of ventriculoperitoneal shunt (internal tube from brain to abdomen)
- History of ventriculoperitneal shunt revision
- History of ventriculoperitoneal shunt revision
- Hx of ventriculoperitoneal shunt revision
- Presence of programmable ventricular shunt or valve
- Presence of ventricular shunt
- Presence of ventricular shunt (drains fluid from the brain)
- Cerebral ventricle (communicating) shunt, valve, or device in situ