2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V42.0
Kidney replaced by transplant
- Short description: Kidney transplant status.
- ICD-9-CM V42.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V42.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V42.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V42.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z94.0 Kidney transplant status
- End stage renal failure with renal transplant
- History of kidney transplant
- History of renal transplant
- HX of kidney transplant
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V42.0
- Status (post)
- Transplant (ed)
- kidney V42.0