2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V41.5
Problems with smell and taste
- Short description: Smell and taste problem.
- ICD-9-CM V41.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V41.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V41.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V41.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R43.9 Unspecified disturbances of smell and taste
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V41.5
- Problem (with) V49.9
- smell V41.5
- taste V41.5