2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V40.3
Other behavioral problems
- Short description: Behavioral problems NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V40.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V40.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V40.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V40.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM V40.3
- Abnormal illness behavior
- Attracting adverse public attention
- Avoidance behavior
- Behavior problem at school
- Behavior problem of childhood and adolescence
- Behavioral problems at school
- Bullying of adult
- Childhood or adolescent antisocial behavior
- Crying, excessive
- Delinquent behavior
- Fighting at school
- Harm avoidance behavior
- Inhibited behavior
- Non-penetrative sexual behavior
- Prolonged high dose use of cannabis
- Risk prone health behavior