2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.9
Observation for unspecified suspected conditions
- Short description: NB obsrv unsp suspct cnd.
- ICD-9-CM V29.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V29.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V29.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.9: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P00.9 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by unspecified maternal condition