2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V26.52
- ICD-9-CM V26.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V26.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V26.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V26.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.52 Vasectomy status
- H/O: vasectomy
- History of - vasectomy
- History of vasectomy (tied tubes of male)
- Hx of vasectomy
- Post-vasectomy pain