2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V26.52
- ICD-9-CM V26.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V26.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V26.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V26.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- H/O: vasectomy
- History of - vasectomy
- History of vasectomy (tied tubes of male)
- Hx of vasectomy
- Post-vasectomy pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z98.52 Vasectomy status