2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.85
Pregnancy resulting from assisted reproductive technology
- Short description: Pregnt-assist repro tech.
- ICD-9-CM V23.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V23.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V23.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.85: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O09.819 Supervision of pregnancy resulting from assisted reproductive technology, unspecified trimester