2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V21.32
Low birth weight status 500-999 grams
- Short description: Low birthwt 500-999g.
- ICD-9-CM V21.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V21.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V21.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V21.32: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.02 Extremely low birth weight newborn, 500-749 grams
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.03 Extremely low birth weight newborn, 750-999 grams
- History of low birth weight from 500-999 gms
- History of low birth weight status, 500-999 grams
- Hx of low birth weight status, 500-999 gm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V21.32