2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V21.30
Unspecified low birth weight status
- Short description: Low birthwt status NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V21.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V21.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V21.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V21.30: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.10 Other low birth weight newborn, unspecified weight
- History of low birth weight
- Hx of low birth weight