2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.1
Personal history of nutritional deficiency
- Short description: Hx-nutrition deficiency.
- ICD-9-CM V12.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V12.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.39 Personal history of other endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disease
- History of nutritional deficiency
- Hx of nutritional deficiency
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V12.1
- History (personal) of
- nutritional deficiency V12.1