2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V11.9
Personal history of unspecified mental disorder
- Short description: Hx-mental disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V11.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V11.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V11.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V11.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.59 Personal history of other mental and behavioral disorders
- Enduring personality change after psychiatric illness
- H/O: psychiatric disorder
- History of - behavior problem
- History of mental disorder
- History of mood disorder
- History of psychiatric disorder
- Hx of mental disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V11.9
- History (personal) of
- mental disorder V11.9
- psychiatric disorder V11.9